Artificial Intelligence - Game Changer for Foundries?!
International experts will give insights into current status of artificial intelligence (AI) for foundries. With four international experts, young start-up expertise meets experienced industry players. Register for free to watch the expert talk!
By clicking on "watch free now!" I agree that Vogel Communications Group transmits my data to the provider (Norican Group) of this offer and that he uses my data, as described here, for the advertising of his product also by email and telephone.
- Data is at the heart of the Industry 4.0 revolution: What solutions are already available for foundries and where are they being used?
- The benefits that are repeatedly mentioned in the context of AI in foundries are the reduction of scrap, conservation of resources and increased yields. What are the barriers and what homework do foundries perhaps have to do in advance?
- Is it possible to develop new business models or reach new markets by using AI?
- Digital solutions are supposed to eliminate "human errors" and perhaps even counteract the shortage of skilled workers: But isn't it precisely smart people who need to be able to operate the systems and understand the big picture who are needed?
- Which invests, standards and changes in sales management and statutory conditions have to be realized?
- What will foundries look like in 10 years? What else will AI make possible in the future?
Speaker in the expert panel:
Dr Michael Grant, Chief Technology Officer, DataProphet
Damian Heimel, Chief Operating Officer, Deevio GmbH
Dr Tim Nikolaou, Chief Operating Officer, Oskar Frech Group
Dr Dennis Janitza, Senior Vice President, Norican Digital Lab
Franz-Josef Wöstmann, Head of Department for Technology Forecast and Exploration, Fraunhofer IFAM
We appreciate your interest in this expert talk!
With just one click on the button, you can register for the recorded expert talk free of charge. We wish you interesting insights.