Die Casting Machine Constantly Updated Die Cast Machinery
Faist Alucast, a foundry of the Light Metals business unit based in Mexico, recently commissioned a new Frech aluminum die casting machine with a capacity of 1850-2000 tons.
Faist Alucast is currently working on large and specialised programmes focused on supporting its global businesses. One of these programmes employs a fully-automated casting cell, combined with the aspects of Faist tool design and technology, and is one of th best technologies in the Mexico-based factory.
Some machine capabilities are:
- Higher productivity due to shorter cycle times
- Optimised casting quality at maximum shot speeds
- A high degree of retrofitting flexibility due to modular design
- Differently sized shot ends and closing units can be combined to meet specific process requirements
- Long service life due to robust machine design
This new investment will allow Faist Alucast to increase both production capabilities and volumes, in line with its growing plan to further develop capabilities in that region and to be able to produce high-level quality components both for the automotive and telecom businesses.