Simulation Software Encouraged Interaction Between Design, Engineering and Production
From the idea to the design and manufacture to the operation: With the release of Ansys 2019 R2, Ansys aims to further accelerate, optimize and simplify the product life cycle.
With new features, Ansys' pervasive simulation engineering solution enables digital transformation, Ansys announces. It accelerates customer innovation and reduces time-to-market. The new features include a better user experience in Ansys Mechanical, a simplified simulation of complex electronics, and a new Ansys Fluent workflow that enables user-guided generation of high-quality volume mesh of non-watertight geometries that contain leakages, gaps, overlaps, or penetrations.
Simulation Software Accelerates Collaboration, Validation and Verification
Digital transformation has an impact on every industry. Digital technologies enable hardware and software developers to collaborate at all stages of the product development cycle and save years on product schedules. With the new features in Ansys 2019 R2, Ansys' simulation solutions accelerate collaboration, validation and verification and provide a reliable connection of all processes. The new features also include new material functions for structural analysis following the recent acquisition of Granta.
Ansys 2019 R2 Automates Simulation
"Design, engineering and production processes are changing fast. Companies are therefore relying on simulation and digitization of their processes to deliver the latest products to customers faster than ever before," said Shane Emswiler, vice president and general manager of the Electronics, Fluids and Mechanical Business Units at Ansys. "With this version, customers can achieve more in less time thanks to multiphysics simulation. Ansys 2019 R2 automates the simulation and makes it easier to use."
The Highlights of Ansys 2019 R2 Include:
- New user experience in Ansys Mechanical
- New material offers
- New Tools for the simulation of complex electronics
- Ansys Cloud as part of the Electronics Suite
- New Fluids-Workflow accelerates the meshing of high-quality volume networks
- New SPEOS with live preview
- New functions for Ansys VRXPERIENCE
- Complete driving simulation platform
- Optimized safety testing and analysis
- New functions for system simulation and digital twins
- Performance improvements in Multiphysics
- More comprehensive 3D design exploration
- Faster and easier additive manufacturing
This article was first published by konstruktionspraxis.
Original by Monika Zwettler / Translation by Alexander Stark