Press Release Impulses & Industry Discourse - New Event Format Launched
As a cooperation project between NürnbergMesse and Vogel Communications Group, SPOTLIGHTMETAL is organizing the German-speaking event "Forum Gießerei-Industrie" in Würzburg (Germany) for the first time on November 4 and 5, 2020. The aim of the event is to give the industry "impetus from the crisis".
The corona crisis has not only turned society upside down, but also Germany as an industrial location. The automotive industry and the mechanical and plant engineering sector is currently facing massive challenges, which also have a direct impact on the foundry industry.
- How can the industry deal with these challenges?
- What strategic approaches and solutions for innovations are there?
- What opportunities arise from the crisis?
These and many other questions will be addressed by the Forum Gießerei-Industrie, which also offers space for an exchange within the industry, with experts providing detailed insights and showing ways out of the crisis.
Franz-Josef Wöstmann (Head of the Department for Early Technology Detection and Recycling, Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Technology and Advanced Materials IFAM) will be the technical director of the Forum Gießerei-Industrie. The speakers concept is being developed in cooperation with Anne Bieler-Brockmann (freelance consultant). As partners, the EUROGUSS, international trade fair for die casting, and the Fraunhofer IFAM support the project.
About the Program
On November 4, a guided plant tour and an evening program in the State Courtyard Cellar Würzburg Residence (German: Staatlicher Hofkeller) is currently scheduled. On November 5, impulse lectures by top speakers and a panel discussion will take place at the Vogel Convention Center (VCC) Würzburg. Among the speakers are:
- Dipl.-Ing. Johannes Messer | Managing Director | Johannes Messer-Consulting GmbH, Eslohe
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sven Roeren | Managing Partner roeren GmbH | Dean / Vice Dean Faculty of Mechanical Engineering | Professor for Production Systems, Landshut University of Applied Sciences | Managing Director Technology Centre Dingolfing
- Dipl.-Ing. Gerd Röders | Managing Director | G.A. Röders GmbH & Co. KG Druck- & Spritzguss, Soltau
- Lothar Hartmann | Management Automotive | Kurtz GmbH, Kreutzwertheim
- Dr. Miriam Leis | Think Tank Manager | Head Office of the Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft, Munich
- Dr. Tim Nikolaou | Managing Director | Oskar Frech GmbH + Co KG, Schorndorf-Weiler
- Dipl.-Ing. Rolf Cramer | Managing Director | Druckguss Westfalen GmbH & Co. KG, Geseke
- Marcello Fabbroni | Director Innovation Center | Bühler Group, Zurich (Switzerland)
The speakers topics can be found in the entire program.
Vogel Communications Group is one of the leading service providers for B2B communication in the German-speaking world. Headquarters are in Würzburg. With four agencies in Berlin, the group offers comprehensive communication competence. The group's offerings range from trade media, corporate publishing, social media services, PR, trade fair services, networks and communities to market intelligence & insights and an in-house congress centre. The publishing sections carry 100+ trade journals, 100+ web portals, 100+ business events as well as numerous mobile offerings and international activities. The print and digital media provide access to 14 sectors in the five business fields of industry, automotive, information technology, law/economy/tax and B2B communication.
NürnbergMesse is one of the 15 largest exhibition companies in the world. It is made up of NürnbergMesse GmbH and its 15 subsidiaries and holdings. Its portfolio comprises some 120 national and international trade fairs and congresses in analog, hybrid or digital form. NürnbergMesse is also the owner and organizer of EUROGUSS, the international trade fair for die casting with the focus on technology, products and processes.
This press release is also available at www.vogel.de.