LK Metallwaren GmbHhttp://www.lk-metall.de/
May 28, 2019
HALL HEATING: Warm air heater RBW - Energy efficient hall heating
Furthermore, via steady tapping of the heat cushion under the ceiling, the temperature difference is reduced to a minimum of 0.1 ° C to 0.4 ° C per meter.
The RBW type decentralised hot air system is heated with natural gas or low sulphur fuel oil. The system can also optionally be supported by solar air collector resources. Suctioned air is heated and fed in via a channel system. Heating costs can be reduced even further to 15%.
The warm air heater RBW:
- High system efficiency of up to 106% (based on the calorific value)
- The system can be heated with natural gas or low-sulfur fuel oil.
- Heating cost reduction by up to 50%
- Heating and ventilation with one system
- Healthy indoor climate in every season
- 10-year warranty on combustion chamber and heat exchanger (Requirement is a maintenance contract):