Robotics in Automation
Robotics is increasingly finding its way into automated assembly. Reason enough to summarize the most compelling articles of recent months on robotics in a dossier.
- Important helpers in production - the integration of lightweight robots into the machine and what design engineers have to take into account in doing so
- Safety according to plan - researchers are working on new tools and methods for planning safe human-robot workplaces
- Modular system for industrial service robotics - new service robotics modules for flexible robot applications in industrial environments
- Drill 250,000 holes in no time - a specially developed robot accelerates the laying of cables and wires in a tunnel
- Energy supply systems firmly under control - a modular holder system ensures dynamic energy supply for various robot types
This download is provided to you by third parties (eg the manufacturer) or from our editorial staff free of charge.
When developing new products, the design validation may cause high pressure. With a prototype, designers can transform virtual designs into physical, manageable parts.more...
In the fast moving times of digitalization it is often difficult to stay up to date. Read about the eight trends that the industry is facing.more...